Mission / Fiscal
AMIGOS DE BOLIVIA Y PERÚ
7327 University Avenue,
Glen Echo, MD. 20812
Peace Corps Association
- Promote the vitality of the Peace Corps and the application of its values
- Establish the NPCA as the essential resource for and about the Peace Corps community
- Enable NPCA members to build upon and extend the Peace Corps experience and values by facilitating their engagement in global issues
Connected Peace Corps
- Connected Peace Corps is the place online for people who value the Peace Corps to reconnect and work together toward a more peaceful and prosperous world.
- Includes indivudual members and groups (NPCA affiliates).
- Join in and particiapte in a wide .variety of activities and social interactions.
- People, activities, pictures, blog, news, groups, videos, links.
- Amigos de Bolivia y Peru group on Connected PC
Moderated group to share comments, discussion, photos, and more.
Peace Corps Connect
Other NPCA Connections
This campaign seeks to organize and support expansion of the Peace Corps, to double its current size. This would include re-evaluating its definition and structure and will need the work of many to push for it. Includes forums to exchange views.
Quarterly articles of interest to RPCVs about US and World-wide activities. Online version as well as printed version. Membership in NPCA funds sending a printed copies to PCVs in-service as well as
to the member. Printed subscriptions available to non-NPCA members.